This 8 day Asia tour to India with G Adventures will introduce you to three very different northern cities and the colourful rural life of Rajasthan. From the hectic pace of Delhi, with its bustling markets, magnificent monuments and colonial past, travel by private transport to Agra and the mesmerizing beauty of the Taj Mahal—truly one of the wonders of the world. Discover why Jaipur is called the Pink City and get a taste of village life in Abhaneri with its magnificent stepwells. This tour is priced from $699 USD per person, and includes the following:
- - Walk through Old Delhi-Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk, Connaught Place, Entrance and guided tours of Jaipur City Palace, of Amber Fort Palace, and of Fatephur Sikri. The Red Fort of Agra, The Taj Mahal, Entrance to l'timad-ud-daulah (Baby Taj), Walk in Abhaneri village
- - No meals are included. (Allow USD135-175 for meals not included)
- - Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts)
- - Charter bus, taxis, auto rickshaw, cycle rickshaw.
- - Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- - Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10